We are doing our part to help save the environment and as such, all of our reports are in electronic format. ATD pays for an electronic report hosting service. Your report will be uploaded within 24 hours of your inspection and you will be emailed a link to view the report. The report belongs to you, the client. With your permission, ATD can send your realtor their own log on information. If you need any report printed and or mailed, there will be an additional $10.00 charge added to the initial Inspection fee.
We set our pricing based on the square footage of actual living space. Please note that all Inspections must be paid prior to, or at time of Inspection.
Basic Home Inspections
There are many factors involved in determining a price for a home inspection. Please call for a free quote. We promise to inspect each house like we are buying it ourselves.
To ensure an accurate quote, when you call, you should know:
- The full address of the house.
- Approximate Square footage of the home
- The foundation type. Is there a basement? is there a crawlspace?
- Approximate age of the home
- Are there any additional buildings you want inspected?
- Will you want to test for radon?
- Does your loan require a written termite inspection report? (A visual termite inspection is included in all home inspections)
- Is there a septic system? We will do a dye test to check/verify if over saturation is present or to check for “grey water” if there is a stream in close proximity to the house. We always encourage buyers to have a septic company/ contractor inspect as replacement could be very expensive. “Grey water” is water draining from anywhere in the house that is not storm water and drains into yard or anywhere other than the septic tank.
- If the home is on a well, will you want a water test to ensure is it safe to drink? Does your loan require you have it tested?
Call for a free quote.
A $30.00 charge will be applied to the initial inspection fee for any returned check
Commercial Building Inspections
Commercial building inspections are quoted on a individual basis as types of buildings and scope of inspections can vary greatly
Well and Septic Inspection
Septic Dye Test
Tests for basic adequacy of water flow and tests for over saturation of water in leech fields and septic tank
FHA Basic Water Scan Plus
Tests for Nitrate/Nitrite, Coli form, fecal/E. Coli, lead, pH, and turbidity
|$130.00 With home inspection – $155.00 without home inspection|
Comprehensive Water Test
Tests for Nitrate/Nitrite, coli form, fecal/E. Coli, Iron, lead, pH, and turbidity radon, calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, chloride, chlorine, color, hardness, total dissolved solids, sulfate, ammonia plus:, alkalinity, odor, conductivity, sediment, turbidity, arsenic and 61 volatile organic compounds.
|$280.00 With home inspection – $305.00 without home inspection|
Winterization of vacant property
Pressurize plumbing system to 40 psi and drain all plumbing fixtures to include hot water heater. Install antifreeze in all traps and drains. Note: all valves will be left open
FHA foundation certification inspection for manufactured housing:
ATD Home Inspection has teamed with MFD Home Certifications US, LLC to do perform Foundation Certifications on Manufactured Homes. ATD’s inspectors will take the order for the certification and submit it to MFD’s HUD Engineer. He will evaluate it and we will get the certification to the client quickly.
|$375.00 – $300.00 with full home inspection|
Wood Destroying Pests Inspection
A visual inspection is included with every full home inspection for no additional charge. If you need a written report there will be an additional fee of $25 for a home on a slab or full basement. $75 without inspection. $125 without inspection for homes on a crawlspace.
Mold Tests and Inspection
Inspection of areas of concern in the building, identified by the client. Inspection includes 2 air or tape samples, lab analysis, and report. One of the 2 samples included is always retrieved from outside the home for a baseline comparison. Additional samples, if warranted, are priced at an additional $50.00 per sample.
Mold report will include Results of a laboratory analysis of all mold samplings taken at the building.
There is a 2-3 business day turnaround time for shipping and lab processing. (Based on houses up to 3,000 Sq Ft. Additional fees may apply for large homes)
|$165.00 With home inspection
$265.00 Without home inspection
We place passive radon sampling containers inside the home for a minimum of 48 hours per EPA protocol. We use Rad Elec, EPERM system to test for Radon in your home. This enables us to read the results in our office. We will have the results to you by the end of the day we pick up the canisters.
|$100.00 With home inspection
$150.00 Without home inspection
Two samples included with radon tests, additional samples are $50 per test
* Prices are subject to change, please confirm with your inspector if you have any questions